What true fasting is all about.



 Welcome back to your favorite Christian blog, all of us from Jdsignate Blogs are happy to have you here. So today will be the start of a series on what “true fasting is all about.” Yes, that will be what we will be talking about in this series. So tune in next Saturday to see the next series of this post. Now let’s begin.



Have you been seeking God’s face always in fasting, and yet, what you saw after the fasting was so discouraging that you thought that God didn’t answer your prayers? Then this message is for you.

Have you been so confused the way you genuinely fast, yet your spiritual life is not commanding the right result that you desired? Then don’t skip this message, God has sent me to you.



Fasting effectively is not hard as you think it is, it is just that you lack the right knowledge about it, and that’s what I’m going to reveal to you in this message by God’s grace. I would like to start by telling you my personal experience.



When I encountered God and became born again. There was an unexplainable hunger that was activated in my Spirit to seek God personally and know the person of the Holy Spirit, because my eyes were opened to his vital roles in my life which made me know that he’s all I need to fulfill God’s will for my life.

And that was how I began the journey of prayer and fasting.

A genuine encounter with God will always leave you with hunger for more of him and make you dissatisfied with your present level.



But if you notice that you are now becoming cold spiritually, what you need to do is just to cry out to God for a fresh encounter with him.

So, back to what I’m saying about fasting.

Fasting simply means abstinence from the desires of the flesh, so as to feed your spirit man and be connected to God without distractions.

 


Fasting is not just about abstinence from food but the desires of the flesh.

Fasting is not something you do for some days but what you must observe everyday of your life as a believer. It must be observed daily!

 You are surprised right❓well, you will soon find out why.



Find out why in my next post and be sure to continue to follow this post.

Be sure to follow, share and comment on this post. So, my name is Ife, this is Jdsignate Blog, and I will catch you in the next one.



Comments

Post a Comment